Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

My Holidays

Saturday: I slept in till 12:00 night , I woke up at 12:00 morning  first I went
to get breakfast then I went back in my bed a went on my chromebook and watched videos all day.
(At night time) had dinner I had nitshill with mash potato and peas and corn.  


Sunday:(in the morning) I went to get breakfast then I went back in my
bed a went on my chromebook until my mom called me and said do
you want 3 more baby kittens to look after and you have to help me feed them
 to. We will get them tomorrow. The we notice our cat draco went missing

(At night) My cat draco went missing all day we went looking for him all day
I was so worried about him. So I went to sleep and my brother Ryan came
and woke me up and said that draco’s back I rushed onto Ryan’s room and put him
in my room. I went to wake up mom and we fed him in 2:00 in the morning.


On Monday and Tuesday,
First I went to get breakfast then I went back in my bed a went on my Chromebook and watched
videos all day.

At night Slept. And woke up in the morning.

On Wednesday and Thursday,
(Morning)  Nothing much happened just the same old same old.
(Night)  Sneaking on my chromebook and play games.

Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

My cat attacked me in the middle of the night and it hurt and he wakes me up every night.

In the mornings nothing really happened that much.

Monday and Tuesday,

I stayed at home most of my holidays and it was quite boring.
I kept on getting dizzy and  getting a headache because I was on my Chromebook most of hate time.

Wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday and sunday,

I went to the gardens and it was BORING there i don't like
the gardens but I needed some fresh air because i was is my house for  most the holidays.

Friday and Saturday I went to my aunties house and had dinner and saw my
2 cousin Nate he is so cute and he is only 1 and he threw his stuff at me, Lucinda and Liam.
He has a toy bike that he rides and he was running over Liam with it and when you say tare to him
when he has something in his hand he sey tare back and gives it to you. We had to go.

On Sunday we had to get ready for school than I did the same old same old.

Then we went to school the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about