Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

My akowhano group

I think my akowhano group is good they listen and we all help each other and listen to one another. The people in our group is Emma (me), Larissa, Levi, Lincoln, Ivan, Shayneel. There are only 6 people in our group.
But overall I think that my akowhano group is great I like it because we have fun working. We have so much fun together and working together. We all have a great time. Our group work as a team and don’t leave anyone out of the activities. We share slides together, we do maths,reading and writing together. I like my akowhano group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about