Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

A Letter To My Mum

Dear mum,

Hope you are having a great time back at home.I am a nurse
hear in world war ll. I have fixed up some people.
There were some bullet holes in the leg and in the arm, it’s
so gross. I had to bandaging  some people up in the head
,arm,leg and chest. Another nurse past out because it was
so gross.I am fixing people up right now. I am stuck here fixing people up and eating disgusting food. While you there having a nice time eating delicious food and not bandaging people up and having a comfortable bed to sleep on while I have to sleep on the ground. Also I have to hear the bombs and guns fire and while your there having a peaceful time there with Melissa and Dad.  Hopefully you guys are getting a good sleep and I am not. Hope you lie my letter and hope to hear from and see to soon.

You loving Daughter Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about