Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

The moment in time when I got a dog

The moment in time when I got a dog


Woof Woof! I heard a dog in the house I didn’t know what it was. Woof Woof I went in the lounge and there was a puppy dog on the couch.I was so surprised. What type of dog is it. It is a American staffey. What is it called? It is called Dozer. Woof woof woof. Man that dog is loud. It was about 8:00 at night. It cost $1238. Dozer got born 30th of march 2015. I went to bed then I heard some barking woof woof woof.BE QUIET!!! It was the morning woof woof. Dozer is a dog if you didn’t know that. Dozer snores barks. I took him for a walk with my mum and dad. Dozer saw a dog and he was so happy. We came home and Dozer was so hungry so dad gave him some chicken legs, bones and meat. It was disgusting I couldn’t look at him. Dozer was so tired so he went to his bed and fell asleep really fast.He looked so cute he had blue eyes. .

So that is the moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about